A number of efforts have been launched towards providing binary packaging of mod_auth_cas for various Linux or Unix distributions. Further, some of these efforts have led to requests for official inclusion in some distributions.
If you are considering packaging mod_auth_cas please do the following:
- Subscribe to the cas-dev and cas mailing lists,
- Check the links below to see if someone is already working on packaging for your target distribution,
- Drop a note to cas-dev expressing your intent,
- Update this page to include links to relevant packaging work.
A couple notes for packagers:
- If the package is accepted into the distribution, please make sure bug reports are relayed to the mod_auth_cas developers.
- If modifications to mod_auth_cas are required to integrate into the distribution, please let the developers know, as these changed may be globally useful.
Official Distribution Packages
Proposed Distribution Packages
CentOS Linux (RPM)