Adding a New Service
After you've logged in, you should see the Services Management Console. Click on the "Add new Service" link.
The following fields are required:
- Name - represents the service for display purposes within the Services Management Console.
- Service URL - the URL of the service. You can use Ant pattern Matching to represent multiple services
- Description - a description for identifying services within the Services Management Console.
The following fields are optional:
- Theme - matches a name that the Spring Theme Resolver is using (Details refer to Theme Control)
- Enabled - whether the service is enabled; defaults to true. If set to false, CAS will immediately stop vending Tickets for this service.
- Allowed to proxy - whether the service can retrieve Proxy Granting Tickets; defaults to true. If set to false, CAS will immediately stop vending Proxy Granting Tickets to this services. Existing PGTs will still be honored until they expire.
- SSO Participant - whether the service may participate in single sign on; defaults to true. If set to false, the user will be shown an error screen when redirected to CAS unless the CAS client-side configuration for this service sets renew=true.
- Anonymous Access - whether the service receives the real NetId or some one-way hash; defaults to false.
- Attributes - which attributes a service is allowed to see