Jasig uses Sonatype's OSS repository hosting service for publishing maven artifacts into the central Maven repository. If you are a developer on any Jasig project and need to deploy either snapshot or release artifacts follow the steps below to get access.
- Go to https://issues.sonatype.org/ and sign up for an account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sonatype username.
- The an Infrastructure Group member will submit a request to Sonatype to grant you access to the org.jasig groupId and inform you when that access has been granted.
- While waiting for access read Using Maven for your Jasig project and be sure that your project is correctly configured according to those instructions.
- Make special note of the GPG section at the bottom of the page. Sonatype requires that all release artifacts are signed via GPG.
- Read Sonatype's instructions for deploying snapshots and releases