The mailing lists provide venues for questions and discussion on projects and services Jasig provides.
The page for each mailing list has details on how to subscribe, unsubscribe, edit settings and view archives. You can find public aliases for other Jasig contacts at Jasig Contact Addresses.
Information about requesting new email lists can be found here
Many of the widely read lists here are also archived in the Jasig area on Nabble.
- Bedework Lists — Bedework http://www.bedework.org/bedework/ related mailing lists.
- bedework-announce — For Bedework project related announcements.
- bedework-dev — Discussion of design and development of Bedework.
- bedework-steering-committee — Bedework Steering Committee discussion and coordination.
- bedework-user — The community discussion list is for questions, comments, feedback and issues associated with Bedework.
- sched-assist-dev — Discussion of design and development of the Scheduling Assistant.
- sched-assist-user — Community discussion list for the Scheduling Assistant.
- CAS Lists — CAS related mailing lists.
- cas-announce — For CAS project related announcements.
- cas-appsec-private — cas-appsec-private is a closed, private list for discussion of potential vulnerabilities, analysis of reported vulnerabilities, and on-going work of the CAS AppSec Working Group.
- cas-appsec-public — cas-appsec is the public mailing list of the CAS AppSec Working Group. This list is for public discussion, coordination, and collaboration of application security issues related to CAS.
- cas-dev — The developers discussion list is for questions, comments, and feedback about the architecture for CAS and its future.
- cas-steering-committee — CAS Steering Committee discussion and coordination.
- cas-user — The community discussion list is for questions, comments, feedback and issues associated with CAS and its clients.
- mod-auth-cas-dev — A mailing list to reach developers on the mod_auth_cas project.
- Decomissioned Lists — Decommissioned or obsolete mailing lists.
- Free IDM Framework for Education & Research Lists — Free IDM Framework for Education & Research project mailing lists
- fifer-api — The discussion list is for API discussions associated with the Free IDM Framework for Education & Research project.
- Groups & Permissions Lists — Groups & Permissions project mailing lists
- Jasig Lists — Jasig organization wide mailing lists.
- 2-3-98 — Community discussion list for the 2-3-98 project, a community of practice aiming to provide self-support for college and university administrators, managers, and practitioners wishing to take best advantage of various open initiatives.
- board — For Jasig Board member discussions.
- conference-planning — Coordination and planning of the annual Jasig Conference.
- dotnet-discuss — Discussions about Community of Practice http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_of_practice around .NET, Open Source, and Higher Ed, with a focus on building a community, sharing experiences, and the potential for collaborative projects such as CasOwa http://github.com/wgthom/CasOwa and the DotNetCasClient http://developer.jasig.org/source/browse/jasigsvn/cas-clients/dotnet-client.
- he-oss-discuss — Discussion around the promotion of Open Source Software in higher education.
- i18n — For discussions around internationalization of software.
- incubation — Used for setting up and administering the Jasig project incubation process.
- infrastructure — For discussion surrounding the Jasig servers and the services that run on them in addition to any other infrastructure needs that the team supports for Jasig.
- jasig-announce — For Jasig related announcements.
- jasig-committers — Communication among Jasig Committers.
- jasig-comm-liaisons — For communicating with Jasig Community Liaisons.
- jasig-discuss — Discussion of open source and community source software development in administration of higher education.
- jasig-idm — Discussion of identity management topics within the Jasig context.
- jasig-licensing — Discuss licensing issues pertaining to Jasig products and materials
- jasig-members — Communication among Jasig members and board of directors.
- jasig-ue — A list for discussion of topics related to user interfaces and overall "user experience" of Jasig applications.
- jasig-webpresence — Jasig web presence, including websites, web applications, and general presence on the web.
- jasig-webredesign-project — Discussion and collaboration regarding the Jasig Web Redesign Project.
- marketing-wg — Discussion list for the Jasig Marketing Working Group.
- security — For reporting potential security vulnerabilities in Jasig sponsored projects to the security working group.
- security-notifications — Opt-in notification email list for persons interested in early notification of security vulnerabilities in JA-SIG software and their workarounds.
- strategy — A forum for comments, suggestions, discussion on topics related to Jasig's strategic direction.
- JIRA Notifications — Lists that provide notification emails from the Jasig JIRA Issue Tracker http://www.jasig.org/issues/
- OpenRegistry Project Lists — Open Registry project mailing lists
- openregistry-advisory-committee — OpenRegistry Advisory Committee (stale) discussion and coordination.
- openregistry-announce — For Open Registry project related announcements.
- openregistry-dev — Discussion of design and development of the OpenRegistry project.
- openregistry-user — The community discussion list is for questions, comments, feedback and issues associated with the OpenRegistry project.
- Person Directory Lists — Person Directory project mailing lists
- Portlet Lists — Portlet project mailing lists.
- erp-integration — For collaboration between members interested in sharing ideas, code, and other resources to build standard portlets that leverage our campus ERP systems.
- portlet-dev — For discussion on the development of the general Jasig portlets.
- portlet-user — For discussion implementing, configuring and deploying the general Jasig portlets.
- Student Success Plan Lists — Student Success Plan project mailing lists
- uPortal Lists — email lists supporting the development and community around uPortal
- uMobile — Discussion list for the uMobile community.
- umobile-dev — Discussion of design and development of uMobile (RETIRED)
- umobile-working-group — uMobile Working Group discussion (RETIRED, see umobile)
- uportal-dev — Discussion of design and development of the uPortal framework and Apereo portlets
- uportal-steering-committee — uPortal Steering Committee discussion and coordination.
- uportal-user — For discussion on implementing and configuring uPortal. Development activities are on the uportal-developers list.
Email administrators can go here (if logged in) for administration information.
To change the configuration of your membership (e.g., your email address, type of membership, password, receiving copies of your own post), click on the Edit Settings link for the list on its page. You can also find additional documentation here.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click here to send initiate the password reset process. Note that the Lyris software can have a separate password for each list that you are a member of. If you log in and do not see a list that you believe you are subscribed to, you may want to synchronize your passwords. You can do this by logging in here with a valid password, clicking on the Advanced tab and clicking on the link to change your passwords. You can also look at this knowledge base document.
If you send from multiple accounts or aliases, you can register each account as a member. You can then log in for each additional account as mentioned above and change the membership type to "no mail" to ensure that you only receive a single copy of each message.
The list service maintenance window is every Sunday 8am-noon, but is only used when necessary. The service is generally live during that time.