DescriptionThe Calendar Portlet is a JSR-168 read-only calendar aggregator portlet. This portlet allows a user to view built-in default calendars add external iCal feeds for display. It is important to note that this project will not allow users to add events through the portlet's interface.
- Aggregate calendars and produce a read-only display
- Calendars may be web-based calendar feeds, file system resources, or CalDAV server configurations
- Create custom calendar adapter implementations to retrieve calendar information from databases, custom XML schemas, etc.
- Admins may define default calendars and assign them to users by role.
- Users may add additional calendars from iCalShare, Google Calendar, etc. If users are given edit access to the calendar portlet, they can enable or disable any predefined calendar feed, even if they aren't assigned one by default.
Apache Software License, Version 2.0
Java API Docs
Are you using this portlet? Be listed here and help Jasig to gauge adoption of this really quite cool portlet.
To view larger screenshots, click on one of the thumbnails below: