This document contains notes and steps required to publish a new release of the Scheduling Assistant source.
Before you begin, read Using Maven for your Jasig project. You'll need a GPG key and authorization to publish to sonatype.
- Start with a clean checkout of the desired branch that has none of the files in svn:ignore (e.g. scheduling-assistant.properties, integration.properties).
- Make sure license and notice files are up to date with mvn license:format and mvn notice:generate. Run svn status -u afterwards to see if any changes need to be committed.
- Execute mvn release:prepare -DautoVersionSubmodules=true. The argument will only require you to enter 1 version number to be applied to all the sub modules.
- Upon completion you should see the following:
- Execute mvn release:perform. This will upload the artifacts to the sonatype staging repository.
- Log into sonatype at https://oss.sonatype.org/
- Navigate to Staging Repositories
- Select the project in the right frame and hit Close. No Description is required.
- Select the same project and hit Release.
In a few hours the new artifact will show up in Maven Central.