Released on: 22/Sep/09
Provides the uPortal 2.6 code base configured for exporting data into a format that can be imported by uPortal 3. This release cannot be used to run a uPortal 2.6 portal.
The following data cannot be automatically exported for use in uPortal 3:
- Aggregated Layout Manager (ALM) fragments
- Download and extract the release
- Configure the uPortal-2.6-export.0 project as your current uPortal 2.6.x project is configured. This generally includes the following files:
- properties/ldap.properties or properties/ldap.xml if LDAP is used
- properties/personDirectory.xml or properties/PersonDirs.xml
- Run the command ant -f import-export.xml export -Ddir=exportDataDir -Dtype=all
The export task will compile the uPortal code, connect to the portal database configured in rdbm.properties and export all portal data. The exported data will be in such a format that uPortal 3.0 is the minimum compatible version to import the data into.