Released on: 20/May/09
3.0.4 GA announcement
Jasig is proud to announce the General Audience release of uPortal 3.0.4 GA This release is the result feedback from the significant interest and use of the previous 3.0 releases.
Full release notes are available along with a uPortal 3.0 release overview on the 3.0.4 Release page on the Jasig wiki.
This release includes the following new features and fixes:
- UP-647 - RDBMUserLayoutStore SQL escaping
- UP-1487 - IllegalStateException and memory leak in RDBMDistributedLayoutStore._safeGetUserLayout
- UP-1787 - Detached windows share portlet instance with undetached ones causing odd behaviour
- UP-2355 - import-preferences should check that the dlm path ref is not null
- UP-2356 - When attempting to Choose a Skin using the DLMUserPreferences channel user layouts get corrupted
- UP-2357 - uportal-impl tests fail after adding additional datasource to datasourceContext.xml
- UP-2359 - StaticRenderingPipelin throws Null pointer exception when trying to log error
- UP-2366 - Maximizing a portlet via a Theme UI link does not set the correct WindowState
- UP-2377 - User locale isn't passed to theme stylesheet
- UP-2409 - Export operations may generate file names that are invalid on Windows
- UP-2419 - If first call to a portlet is an action normal rendering is done
- UP-2420 - EXCLUSIVE fname links don't work
- UP-2421 - Null user attribute value causes NPE in CPersonAttributes
- UP-2422 - Handle null IAuthorizationPrincipal in XalanAuthorizationHelperBean
- UP-2425 - Customize link not rendered for layout owners
- UP-2443 - findbugs automated code review: (possible) null pointer dereferences
- UP-2308 - Pass all parameters through LoginServlet if uP_fname is there [PATCH]
- UP-2342 - uPortal should set a favicon in the <head>
- UP-2380 - Add comments to uportal-impl/test/resources/properties/contexts/*
Source and Quick Start downloads are available on the uPortal Downloads page.
This release is ready for general use. If you do find any issues please file them in the Jasig Issue Tracker
I want to thank everyone who contributed to the development both directly and in-directly. Having this developer community available for both code and design insight has been invaluable.
uPortal 3 Release Engineer,
Notes for Deployers
There are no known issues upgrading from any 3.0 release to 3.0.3