uPortal 3.2.1 GA announcement
Jasig is proud to announce the general audience release of uPortal 3.2.1. uPortal 3.2.1 is the recommended version with which to start a new uPortal deployment.
The following issues have been addressed for 3.2.1:
- UP-2591 - hidden content displays when portlet is dragged
- UP-2599 - Accessibility - skip navigation links are broken
- UP-2632 - local hsqldb stopped when tomcat running uPortal is shutdown
- UP-2639 - Source JARs should be published with artifacts
- UP-2645 - maven.settings should be passed to mvn executable
- UP-2647 - Portlet rendering issue, contents of one portlet are rendered in another portlet on the same page.
- UP-2648 - Mist theme class missing from uportal3 skin.xml
- UP-2651 - Groups selector subflow does not properly toggle class on selected group
- UP-2650 - Add ability to suppress portlets from mobile view
- UP-2646 - reset-user-layout.channel should not hard-code the "portletApplicationId"
Important 3.2 Upgrading Note
uPortal 3.2 has had database changes that are incompatible with the previous releases. Upgrading to uPortal 3.2 from 3.1 or older will require using the crn-export scripts in your current install and then the crn-import scripts in your new uPortal 3.2 install. Pointing a uPortal 3.2 release at an older database will very likely not work and could cause database corruption.
uPortal Project Lead,
- Requires Servlet API 2.5 to run. Tomcat 6.0 is the first version of Tomcat to support Servlet 2.5
- Requires JDK 6.0
- Data export and import is required when upgrading.