- Webaim's Color Contrast Checker is a great way to check if you're color scheme adheres to Level AA.
- Webaim Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool scans an entire page and shows all accessibility issueissues. One caveat is this tool will only work for public websites. Sites with login access cannot be scanned.
- Webaim Web Accessibility Evaluation Extension is a Chrome extension that scans an entire page and shows all accessibility issues, its also includes an overview mode that highlights accessible metadata in a page.
- total11y is a Chrome extension that handles what Webaim Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool does, but as an extension to your browser.
- Accessibility Developer Tools is an accessibility audit tool built by Google Accessibility as a Chrome extension. (Github source)
- Pally Pa11y - your automated accessibility testing pal. It runs HTML CodeSniffer for programmatic accessibility reporting.
- Tanaguru is a free/open source software (AGPL licensed) for web sites assessments. (Github source, Discussion Forum, Jenkins plugin)
- Audits include a page audit, entire website audit (Heritrix crawler embedded), offline file audit and scenario audit which is a user path over a given website.
- aXe tools is an extension for Chrome and Firefox, that enhances the developer tools panel with an accessibility view.
Useful links and additional information